Total Views


Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Fourth Of July Weekend

I hope everybody has a fun and safe Independence Day. Here is a Pin-up sketch I did for My friend and fellow co-worker Robert "Bubba" Hoffman. Bubba happens to be a very talented piercer that I have the privilege of working with. I decided to do a quick paint over since we're kind of slow at the tattoo shop today. The colored version is followed by the original pencil sketch. Enjoy:

Do-these-jeans-make-me-look-fat

Do-these-jeans_pencils

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.