Total Views


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fantasy girls

Here are a couple of fantasy girls and a vampire who seems to like bondage. These were done using some hair style magazines as reference. The style was highly influenced by one of my favorite Japanese artist, Katsuya Terada. I had a good friend of mine pick me up a ton of his art books on her trip to Japan. This guy fills up way more sketch books then I do, so he defenitley influences me to keep the pencil moving. One of my favorite collections of his work is a 1,000 page sketchbook called RAKUGA KING. Rakugaki is the word for doodles or scribbles in Japanese.

Daily_sketches629201001

Daily_sketches629201002

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.