Total Views


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rodeo

Here's a tattoo I did today on my friend Rob Krauss. He wanted a cowboy riding a bull done in a cartoon style, to represent his up bringing. He also wanted the word giddyup somewhere in the design. It's a phrase he uses often, and his friends pick on him about it all of the time. I always enjoy working on Rob, we have a lot in common, like boxing and movies, so the conversation is always enjoyable.

This is the original sketch followed by pics of the tattoo. (The Pics are kind of blurry, but you get the idea.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.