Total Views


Sunday, November 29, 2009

Old sketch revisited

I always liked this drawing, so decided to revisit it and paint it up mainly in Corel painter and some photoshop. It gave me an opportunity to familiarize myself with some of painters brushes. This guy was originally drawn in ball point pen, then scanned in and painted. He was influenced by the Aliens in the Disney cartoon; Lilo and Stitch. I also gave him a Stormtrooper belt buckle. Guess who's side he's on.


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.