Total Views


Monday, April 14, 2008

Jason's new tat

It's been awhile since my last post. Here are a couple of pics of a tattoo that I did on my friend Jason Ramone recently. The tat says Gavin ( Jason's son) in graf, with a cartoon turtle doing the tagging. The M on the turtles hat and the turtle itself represent Jason's wife Michelle (who loves to collect turtle figurines). Jason is a very close friend, we always have a good time when we get together, so this was a labor of love for me. Below are some pics of Gavin and Jason, and the work in progress shots from initial concept to finished piece.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT SHIT IS HOT MY DUDE!!!! I knew you couldnt leave tattooing alone!
Hit me up man Ill be in Florida the week of the 21st we should chill!

DARAF said...

Yo. J what's good bro. I'll e-mail you soon.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.