Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Video game concept art and tattoos

Here are two colored versions of some of the sketches I posted earlier. I was tattooing for the last ten years and only recently took a hiatus from the tattoo world to pursue other avenues of artwork. I decided to use some tattoos as a design element within both of these characters. The first character has a day of the dead skull on his weapon and the second a devil girl pin - up on his arm.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Spud said...

cool blog here. You should post more on CA! Love you sketches!

DARAF said...

Spud , thanks for stoppin by dude, glad you like it.

Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.