Total Views


Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Orangutan

I had a good time painting this Orangutan and playing around with different textured brushes.  After seeing the trailer for the new Jungle Book movie I felt like painting this guy.  I find it funny that actor Christopher Walken is the voice of king Louie.  The character Maurice from The Planet Of The Apes was also one of my favorites. In other news, I entered a Heavy Magazine cover contest recently.  If you have a chance please vote for my image, which I have attached below and help spread the word for me.  You can vote HERE. There is only 5 days left to vote for me, so make sure and head on over.  The image I submitted to the contest is below also.  Thanks for stopping by Enjoy !!!!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.