Total Views


Monday, December 7, 2015

Infected By art Vol. 4

I submitted 2 pieces recently to be considered to be published in the Infected By Art Vol. 4 book, and to be part of their annual art competition. You can vote for my pieces by following this link, and please feel free to share.  You have to click on the little red arrow on the bottom right corner of the art thumbnails to vote. The votes will go on until Dec. 13th 2015 and you can vote multiple times. Below are the 2 pieces I submitted.   Thanks in advance for your support.  More art and art news is on the way.  Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy !!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.