Total Views


Thursday, March 19, 2015

Droids and Vehicles

Here are a couple of "Kit-Bashed" droid and vehicle designs put together quickly using some old silhouette thumbnails and Oleg Vdovenko's cheat packs.  It's a great and fun way to concept anything that needs techy greebles to give the illusion of details.  I will be painting over a lot of it and placing them in environments.  This is just a good jump off point to start thumb nailing ideas quickly.  Below are some of the designs followed by the silos that I used as shapes to build off of.  The first pic are just silos made with brushes, then I build on those with Photoshop shapes, then build further with the line work.  The shapes were inspired by bugs, Star Wars, and anime movie Robot Carnival.  Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy !!!!




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.