Total Views


Saturday, September 20, 2014

I Love Lucy

I just wrapped up on this commission piece of actress / comedian Lucille Ball. done for fellow artist Henry LaMarr. You can check out his blog dedicated to Lucy here. Lucille Désirée Ball (August 6, 1911 – April 26, 1989) was an American comedienne, model, film and television actress and studio executive. She was star of the sitcoms I Love Lucy, The Lucy–Desi Comedy Hour, The Lucy Show, Here's Lucy and Life with Lucy. Ball had one of Hollywood's longest careers. Below is my caricature portrait of the actress. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.