Total Views


Friday, August 1, 2014

Soul Interface Studios new site

Soul Interface Studios , a company I do work for just got a makeover on their site,  You can check it out here.  If you are interested in commissioning us for work make sure you use the contact info on the site, so we can get a quote back to you asap.  Below are some new stuff and studies I been working on.  The top piece was just a study and two on the bottom were inspired by the films, Mama and Pacific Rim.  Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy !!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.