Total Views


Thursday, March 14, 2013

Vikings and Robots

With the giant robot/monster movie Pacific Rim ( Director Guillermo del Toro) hitting the big screen soon, and talk of a possible Viking Movie called Berserker (Director Mel Gibson)getting the early treatment , and the new series "Vikings" airing on the History Channel, I thought it would be a cool idea to do a concept piece that brought the two subjects of Vikings and Robots together. I guess I'll leave it up to the viewer to interpret why these two subjects would ever collide. Could the Vikings have gone through a time portal somewhere in the Bermuda triangle? Or maybe the Robot was sent into the past, or what if Poseidon (Neptune)was a giant Mech. LOL I'll leave that up to you. For me, it was cool to paint on my free time in-between art jobs. Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy!!!! Vikings_vs_Robots001

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.