Total Views


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Battle Mechs

These are a couple of battle mechs I did for a studio in Jordan called Vexel Studios. These were not taken to completion but rather serves as concepts to establish 2 different style variations. The first one was done using the shape tool in photoshop to generate an interesting silhouette that I then painted over. The second mech was started as a random chaotic shape in a program called alchemy with the mirror option turned on. It was then carried into photoshop for a paint over. Both are obviously inspired by japanese style robots and mech.

battle-mech_001

battle-mech_002

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.