Total Views


Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lone wolf and Cub



Here's a ball point pen and marker sketch I drew while watching Kill Bill vol. 1 and 2 last night. It's a homage to the Shogun Assasin, and the graphic novels, lone Wolf and Cub by Kazuo Koike and Goseki Kojima. These were early influences of mine, I still have most of the issues. The story telling is awesome, check it out when you can.
The figures in the drawing are Me and my Grandson Jon-Jon ready for action :) I will propably work this into a finished painting at some point. Enjoy

2011_sketchbook_012

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.