Total Views


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bruce Willis

Here's a caricature of Bruce Willis as John McClane from the Die Hard Movies. I've been wanting to do a caricature of Bruce Willis for some time now and although he has been in some great flicks throughout the years, the role as John McClane sticks out the most in my mind. This character also lends itself to caricature easily. This piece was done in Photoshop and Corel painter using a technique of about 80% painting and the other 20 photo textures and manipulation. Below I posted the reference pick for comparison:

John-McClane-02

die-hard

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.