Total Views


Friday, November 26, 2010

The Expendables

Here are today's practice/ warm-up sketches. This time doing a caricature/ cartoon version of some of my favorite celebrities. I picked up The Expendables on blue ray this week. It was a real kick ass fun action flick with an all-star cast of rough necks. It would be fun to explore this design for an adult animation short.

The-Expendables001

Arnold did a quick appearance in the film as well.

Young_Arnold001

I grew up watching Jackie Gleason in the Honeymooners.

Ralph-Kramden001

Ed-Norton001

I'll have to make a point to add some color to these soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.