Total Views


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pre-Production Poster concept



Here's a poster concept done for my good friend, Todd livingston of Accidental films. Todd's a real talented dude that wears many hats, comedian, actor, writer, producer, director, you name it. You can check out his credits on the IMDB site, here's the url: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0515303/
and here is the url for a wikipedia bio article on Todd: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Livingston
This project is called The 11th Power, I can't say much more than that, but I did have a great time designing characters and working on concept art. Todd and I will be collaborating on a bunch of other stuff in the near future, so stay tuned. For now here's a little teaser art:

11th_power_poster

11th_power_poster001

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.