Total Views


Thursday, March 5, 2009

FAN ART

So, I decided to dedicate my new Fabriano Artist Journal to stylized versions of my favorite cartoon, comic book, and movie characters. These sketchbooks are awesome, they come with multi-colored pages and the quality of the paper is top notch in my opinion. These are drawn using different colored prismacolor col-erase pencils, and inked with Esterbrook pen nibs, and a japanese brush pen. Drawing this way, really frees up my mind, and allows me to have fun exploiting shapes and mimicking a variety of art styles.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.