Total Views


Monday, November 12, 2007

STEVE MASSERONI

My good friend artist Steve Masseroni just launched his new website recently and it is a must see site. I had the pleasure of working with Steve on a project called The Silver Cord this summer. I had a good time collaborating on the pages with him. It was fun and a great learning process, plus I met some new friends. Here are 2 of the pages we worked on together. They were pencilled by Steve and I provide the color under his art direction. If all goes well , Silver Cord should be out in the book stores sometime in 2008. Everybody involved has big plans for this project, but I can't say too much about it at this point. So head over to Steve's site, to learn more about the Silver Cord and see why this brother of mine is so Rockin'
http://www.mazz-art.com/

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.