Total Views


Monday, November 28, 2011

Jimi Hendrix

James Marshall "Jimi" Hendrix (born Johnny Allen Hendrix; (November 27, 1942 – September 18, 1970) was an American guitarist and singer-songwriter. He is widely considered to be the greatest guitarist in musical history, and one of the most influential musicians of his era across a range of musical genres. I did this caricature in honor of his birth day. I went with a monochromatic color scheme in purple, in homage to his song titled Purple Haze. He really could make that guitar talk.

Purple-Haze

jimi_hendrix_greatest_guitarist_of_all_time

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.