Total Views


Friday, November 18, 2011

Captain Japan

This was done for a new Weekly Sketch group started by myself and The owner of Soul Interface Studios, Dylan Brough. Dylan hired me to do some freelance work for his company in the past and recently approached me about starting up the group. We'll have different random topics every week, so it should be fun and interesting to see what everyone comes up with, plus it gives us an excuse to keep learning and growing as artist. You can check out the sketch group's blog @ http://soulinterfacestudios.blogspot.com/
And don't forget to stop by The Soul Interface Studios main site:
http://www.soulinterface.com/
This week's topic was to do a remake of Captain America as if he were from another country. Here is my contribution; Captain Japan. I imagine he would use his conical hat like Captain America's shield. The Kanji stands for (from top to bottom) Honesty and Justice, Heroic Courage, Compassion, right action, courtesy, Truthfulness, Honor and Glory, Duty and loyalty. All things the Captain Japan fights for. lol

Captain_Japan

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.