Total Views


Tuesday, December 25, 2007

BK-7

This is a robot concept that I had in one of my old sketchbooks. Up until now it was just a ball point pen doodle about 2in. by 2in. Still, the silhouette held up nice at that size, so I knew it would work when I blew it up and painted it. To make the design harmonize, I played up the shape by repeating the egg shapes throughout the design. I imagine this robot to be more of an industrial mechanic type robot. That thing on his shoulder is some kind of soldering gun, but it can double as a weapon if he needs it too. Stephen Spielberg's AI and anime movies like Ghost In the Shell 2 were influences for this character.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.