Total Views


Friday, October 5, 2007

Mama Said Knock You Out!!!

I have been a long time fan of the "sweet science", better known as Boxing. Having fought for many years myself as an amateur Golden Gloves champion. So today's post is a color sketch of a boxer who finds himself getting set up for a knockout blow. However boxing is a sport where one punch at any given time can end the match for either party. As they say, it's not over till the fat lady sings.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo, RAF - great stuff here. It's wonderful to see how you're continuing to develop your own styles. A few knock-out pieces. Well done, my friend.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.