Total Views


Friday, October 26, 2007

Ace Comics

Here is some work I did recently for Ace comics. I will be doing much more for this company in the near future, so I will update as often as possible. Ace has tons of cool projects in the works that they are about to launch. To read more about their plans for future projects, check out the myspace page www.myspace.com/chara19
The gun on the sci-fi girl comes from an old Power Rangers toy, my step-son, Miguel used to play with. Proof that inspiration can come from just about anywhere and anything.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am an Art Director/ freelance illustrator working in the Movie, Comics and Gameing industries. I have also provided graphics for advertisement companies and clothing companies. I am Currently working as Lead Artist for Soul Interface Studios (SIS) and always willing to discuss exciting new opportunities.